Thu, Apr 21|
The Accessibility of Influence
Learn the benefits and how-tos of being a person of influence. To be a person of influence is to have deep relationships and a connected community. It is a source of life and happiness, enables you to navigate uncertainty better with others, and to have a voice that is listened to.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2022, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
About the event
We find ourselves living in challenging times.
- Life is challenging and uncertain. There is much uncertainty about the markets and the state of the world today.
- There is an epidemic of loneliness in our society. “Loneliness has the same impact on mortality as smoking 15 cigarettes a day, making it even more dangerous than obesity.” Douglas Nemecek, MD, chief medical officer for behavioral health, Cigna
- Society is deeply divided. The Internet has enabled ‘faction friendships’ (friendships based on social-political alignment and little else), and not the slower but much more stable true friendships.
- There is so much noise that our messages get drowned in the noise. You have an important message, but you find yourself ignored.
“Connecting increases your influence in every situation.” ~John C. Maxwell
JOIN US FOR THE INFLUENCE WEBINAR:
The goal of the webinar is to equip people to become influencers. We will share relationship secrets to help you focus on what is important for influence.
- Learn the ingredients of true influence, and find greater success at home and in your career.
- Know the solution to loneliness, and the secret of happiness in quality relationships
- Be equipped to overcome division between you and others and find more sustainable influence and connection
- Become a person who others will stop and listen to by building relational authority.
Orrin Lieuwen has spent 10 years in a ministry setting, traveling internationally and serving others. For the last 3 years he has been helping other leaders move from obscurity to impact through his coaching that he has developed through his own journey and challenges. His website is lionheartleadership.ca
Mike Weaver, certified leadership and influence coach, author, and ordained pastor partners with his clients to create positive shifts to amplify their influence and impact.